Actress Priyanka Karki says - bvayaphrendasanga night when beating Eat

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement


Kathmandu / teenager 18 years, much of the problem tenasana herdieko our family is not all that. So this moment is life fun moment. That time is not really started our career. All that is past ramailosamga. Which brought up the subject during their trip to school college reading is that the main. This is the age of the family than do their thing well, feel that they are right. It is impossible because we have all the right girl when many boy friend, girlfriend boy to make, fun to turn to the Oh yes. Adolescence is an important stage.





You should be able to distinguish between positive and nakaratma way. Madhuri Dixit to play in smaller films like I had much desire to blow hair. But I do not doubt that I am black lathryae. And while being in front of his study, as people face, behold the works of the best banaudo hoine work that really was me know. And when I did that, I am black. Teens, doctors and engineers to see to see the same doctor toward thinking that I wanted to become injiniyaranai. Seeing that I wanted to become eyarahosteja I saw them as they intend to be the same toward you. It is a similar age to ours ect. I looked at the TV just for the sake of it on TV, how do you think the place I always reaching for that rahanthryae kuracai. Acting and dance me very favorite early in the Chia was being seen in this area is less than that. Movies, music and desire to be useful to adopt a teenage girl in the family still has not been able to freely sarpaeta. This area is also a good means liaipha that still do not believe in. But when my family was very supportive family to me so. How many teenagers have been forced to do what you want, leave the house, walking to the girls to do so would rage. Try it your guardian deadline, the son of a desire to work anusaranai choriko desire is all avibhavako. Today, more than 10 years ago in Nepal about the film school was the best or read about acting. But my desire, this is what was wanted. I wanted to work in films, but the school did not study in Nepal in this regard. My studies and my family, my preferences, informed about that moment, I was sent out to read. His goal is to walk with, and so tackling interesting. I have also done the same work. This sector development in Nepal is creating slowly went away and I am doing my job better land come. Well-being, too. I am also happy that my family is happy to see my work. Bvayaphrendasanga eat when beating of my life was that when bvayaphrenda. The test was running. Eat plenty when mobaima busy beating. And "pakhalas now after this test run away" was that. Now that you are an adolescent would be. But gharanai chadere walk is the worst thing that they intend to come to know him now. Therefore, when a teenager obey what we say as NWPP and don'ts. It teaches us to walk in a positive way. Source / Courtesy - from pharsinetavarka
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post