Are You Virgin ask for Girl.

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
When he was seen for the first time, he was very santa, gentle appearance and practical too. Bid too sweet, which I liked, because I gave him.

Gradually, we were minded people. During the conversation, he repeated to me, I hid was bhanirakheko, but is he never loses me. During the more than and less than the exalted chat. Would say, 'I will tell you one day. But, you left me to go to the hearing that that fear. "

Their conversation, he often said he was unusual in that tarthyo today do not talk. Hello, I'm talking high sakaumthyo! Karanaharu Night party to go out today, today, drink a lot and was bhomita, head pain, today is EXAM so on.

He felt that he heard things in Nepal, but the city is no Sujita, far more than its value and recognition! No matter where these things can openly. About one year after the day he called all of a sudden I don't have a cafe called nyurodako.

I held her very good friend, felt the conversation on Facebook and amplifiers to my mind to think he is trying to prove he really is not as negative themselves. Because, in society's eyes to see him were also all good.

I will come in time if not invited, and he also went because I had begun to love him. I have the same feeble, he and I: mah, and a magayo a cold.

Get the conversation started that by failing to obtain garyoai-lunch meal came? I gave no answer. It was cold weather, during the day because I wore sartamatra. I was going on the cold light, perhaps he would be watching, loving Rutherford said a little thick cloth, should come free. I then realized it was his love, and was finally garnerahecha I love. Again vacuum break and said, 'You say one thing was said? 'I know your mind all things, but spoke and do not like. "

I like to give the impression that he was present, but he created sour and laughing acting, saying," I did not ever say bad is you're the first. Ok so you are free to marry a beautiful girl seeking, do not marry me. "

My sojourn when he bhanihalyo, 'I have the same love for eternity, not to marry, should marry for love, and he does not?" I was pleasantly surprised. It was much above that, despite my babyhood day because I was all the romance padheki, cinema was looked only get to know the couple was brought all love. "Listen, I have not really tell you what it is saying now.

That made ​​me prove to you that I do not know, but I will not make one today, my inner secret kholidinchu. ' I sunirahem quietly, he went saying, 'I suppose you have not Guy, do you think that he does not drink today is widespread if it was worse? I drink vodka, but standard! Life, take each experience, I have a lot of experience. With all these things to me for help, my ex-girlfriend who is not with me today, however, I of course he can not forget. Yes, with me learning to be stylish Simple, drink together in a hedge truck, truck pull together hookah, once you learned to dance together, to turn every Saturday we went with, the phone is done overnight. Could not eat, sleep untied it, to have fun with friends is more free. "

I was listening to him, and his confusion was also being open one by one. I do so every visit he has lived in some far off, in that context, he said that made ​​you chuda you preganenta others? To Hug, which can not be free. If I offer you too, I said you do for sex? '

I answered pharkauthem, "two slaps in the face, spitting, cheek and struck the shade.' I felt that he is taking an exam. It was obvious reality through. I was getting him into all love ghrnama. What he was undergoing his disgust me Per, of the promise of becoming the nabhanau was speechless.

Even as we say, I now see purusajatiko was a horrible, man rises to the disgust of all was going on. At that comes with the phrase dumplings and cold. My hunger was dead, so Glass with cold famine relief to silence the mind.

Just silence. Then suddenly my mind that he has a chat room in which the Virgin is remembered that he laughed and asked me never nasuneki-timilai Virgin is know? Sex before marriage, until the mind is to take the experience. " And the same question today, I do not think that he thought that there was something in our society, it is considered very bad experience, we do not have? "

But, he did not dare. 'Why was about to shut?' Perhaps he wanted to hear, but I have some news cahanthina. Gumsirakheko mind, she had to ask. Suddenly alarmed, he said-ara U Virgin? ' As soon as the voice of the ears to the ground glass in my hand was the impression, like closing one's eyes, and the same word repeatedly pushed nourished, ara U Virgin? .......... ". Author - ijma Pokharel - See more at:
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post