Iraqi 92 years old Man Marries 22 years old girl

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement


Celebrations for a weeding with the difference. In Morocca 92 year old man marries 22 year old women. He decided to get married 3 years after his first wife died at age 58. Since my wife died I had no one to share anything. I wanted to have a good time and pleasure. His newly married wife seems very happy being married with 92 years old man. She said, she accepted the marriage when she saw 92 years old man picture. Husband already has 18 children’s and 325 members in his family. Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie married his 22-year-old bride Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi in a four-hour ceremony. His grandsons, aged 16 and 17, also got married in the ceremony north of Baghdad on Thursday, according to AFP. Mr Mujamaie said the special day had been long-awaited as his grandsons’ weddings had been postponed several times to coincide with his marriage ceremony. He told AFP: ’I am so happy to get married with my grandsons,’ Mr Mujamaie told AFP after the four-hour ceremony.”I feel like a 20-year-old”.

Watch video from HERE.

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post