cliff jumps by the beauti girls

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
He made such statement after the media including few online portals and social networking sites splashed reports naming the ministers, along with Minister Rijal, who holds foreign residency certificates. -



“I am a Nepali citizen and a permanent resident of Nepal. I do not hold DV or PR of any nation,” said Rijal, “I thought it was necessary to clear my position on the matter.” Minsiter Rijal said he stayed in the United States for nine years as a student, including three years as a guest lecturer at New York University. He could have chosen to make a career in the states and he had plenty of opportunities for that. However, he returned to his motherland to serve the nation. “I worked from student politics to the juxtaposition of late leader BP Koirala,” said Rijal, “Working with Koirala inspired me to stay and work in Nepal, get involved in the Nepali politics and contribute to the motherland,” adding, “Therefore, I chose this path.” - See more at: http://www.npnewsportal.com/cliff-jumps/#sthash.ML5nob4x.dpuf
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post