How to earn money in USA .

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement


Just how genuine are some of those people you see on the street, asking for a handout?

Day after day, we watched a sad pathetic woman hobbling on crutches, slumped over and shaking her cup for donations.and boy did her cup runneth over.

Her territory was The Avenue of Avenues, Fifth Avenue, where stores like Gucci, Prada and Tiffany’s attract wealthy and apparently generous shoppers. One after another we saw them dropping cash into her cup. On busy days, she averaged an amazing 50 donations an hour.

My family has been using the Taylorsville Rd. branch of U.S. Bank for years. Our experience has been outstanding. The bankers are knowledge and thoughtful. They take an interest in me and my family. The manager of the branch even knows my kids names. Several times I have received a call from the branch to alert me to situations that had arisen. They let me know what they had done to protect my account and how to proceed. These types of personal attention are the reasons that I won’t go anywhere else for my banking.

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post