Kuwait letter from prison, a daughter of the mother,

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

His Holiness the parents were, Regards Hello!
Here I am, alive. And, judged efficient-mangalataka am praying for Shri pasupatinathasamga. Not being judged for a good many days lie. So I like today bound suckers am writing this letter with tears, told IPS. His Holiness the parents were! I have many dreams in store Manma home, and arrived in the Gulf. One purpose of coming here to earn money working in NA. Of the money in? Many dream of embarking on a rich, build a house, buy land, to shop, good to wear, eat sweet, to start a new life, to be a good boy's eyes, to make a beautiful future, they teach children to read, and the parents never wavered even give happiness. How is the daughter of garibaki dream big and are? Sarita Today I remember the innocent childhood. Brawl I walked through the door of the school. Other students would stand by the pen, my hand would hoe-hoe. National Anthem sung more student school yard stood up, I cry in the courtyard carrying ubhinthem brother. You are pathaekai school. However, to go to school to eat? Ubjanile house to eat enough for three months. Bhamcinthyo you must suffer to see my young mind. Therefore, walked to school two days, four days brawl. Two class twice, three times in the third grade after failing badhem grown. And the other would be embarrassed to go to school. Unfortunately grown up daughter to move forward to prove. I came here to work and I landed herself, earn money, there is no hard can it be to work to earn money. However, where it is expected, and? From work for some months was very well run. Similar work was done and got what majasti anapadhale? That was not what came, I brought the same work, the owner of the house reacts to cleaning, cooking, washing the dishes, so-so. Initially, the salary and the house would send a timely descended. Money sent home that night, I felt so happy nanidaerai dreamed of. However, it was found happiness last long. Days passed, and my two-year visa that has expired. I did not want to return home after two years, there is also paid when a loan is not, so soon to return home to do? I asked a visa to extend maliknisamga. Visa adding that while half of the year borders. And my stay, it became illegal. Visa also stopped after the salary. Mistress of the house when the owner ochyanasamma my back. Both the master-mistress when their son began to come. My own body began to play upon the threat of jail me. How many tears, how have cried, but my cry listening to the land of the strangers, and? The owner and the owner's son pharkiena mind. They saw a woman has the existence of deities. I went lutimdai, was the envy of my helplessness. Nalutinuko option was suicide, which I can not hated. My parents! A daughter alone and privately lutinna, a daughter in the whole world is prey, in this world where people are not and daughter? One day all of a sudden I end up sick. At first it was a little fever. Fever came also jotinaipathryo chores. O my mother, I am sick do I do when my much care. Liking they eat maize, rice rice khuvaumthyaum me. Baba, you have a number of herbs gathered khuvaumthyau. Here I have a fever dhalemchu day.I byumjhamda Hospital. Hospital lamp was burning. My mistress was adaima. But, his face was dark. Because, I bhaemchu duijiuki. The next day, my captors took her home. The police came to take me a few minutes. Because, my visa had expired. It must move all the owner and the owner's son. I was pregnant when they wanted to expel me. The police jailed me. Today I am going to testify in court. I write this letter before the statement. Of course, do not know, it paraibhumima me what the charges are made, are charged to. But, says the court gives judgment. Diecha justice, our tent is the same. Oh and listen to it, the old town of her sister, her desire to come abroad. Roknu him. Sister! Have suffered as much instinct, his own soil, to be raped is to be beyond their own soil, homeland so why not permit one to judge it? Hey, my parents, now I pen off. I look forward, in the realm of justice is not dead. Once the objects shall be justice in touch.
The same hajuraharuki ramakumari unfortunate daughter, Kuwait
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post