Nepali Short movie khatarnak budi

เคญिเคกिเคฏो เคธเคนिเคค เคนेเคฐ्เคจुเคนोเคธ !
Advertisement


Born in a century where conformity was handed down like a precious heirloom, Chetri too inherited all the baggage that came with it. All the right boxes were ticked early in life, as far as academics were concerned. Having done her schooling from Brightlands and Welhams in Dehradun, Chetri graduated in literature from Symbiosis, Pune. She even got a diploma in advertising and copy writing from Xavier’s Institute of Communications just so that she could get a “decent job” like her two elder sisters. One of her elder siblings is an MBA and the other is a wealth manager, which meant that the pressure to achieve was that much more on young Chetri, who comes from a middle income family.She explains, “My sisters funded my school and college (education) as my father had taken premature retirement from the army and was pursuing his passion for art.”

Incidentally, Chetri is not her real surname but is her mother’s family name. Chetri lost her mother at 11 and took it on as she identifies with it. In the early years, when she moved to Mumbai from Dehradun, she tried very hard to “fit in” and do the right things, like taking on a regular job to earn some money. “You know how important it is to fit in and get the right job,” she says. “I studied advertising so that I could get a decent job. But I did not last long at the ad agency where I was working. Eventually, I had a breakdown.”

เคญिเคกिเคฏो เคธเคนिเคค เคนेเคฐ्เคจुเคนोเคธ !
Advertisement

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post